5 Important Details About Las Cruces Installment Loans
When it comes to getting Las Cruces installment loans from us at New Mexico Title Loans, Inc., you can get up to $1,250. They're made for emergencies, so you'll receive the cash you need within one day. But there is more to learn about this loan. Read this guide to learn five important details about an installment loan in Las Cruces, NM to help you decide whether they are right for you.
5 Things To Know About Installment Loans In Las Cruces, NM
1. You Only Need Three Things To Gain Approved
Unlike traditional loans from other lenders, you won't need to contend with a long list of confusing requirements here. We want this to be a simple process and we want to make sure you remember the required items. The items you need are also simple for you to carry and bring in with you for us to look at. So, to get Las Cruces installment loans, you just need the following three items:
- Your driver’s license or state-issued photo ID — You have to prove that you are of legal age to be able to apply for this loan. You can prove this either using your driver’s license or your state-issued photo ID.
- Proof of income — Please provide your most recent pay stub so we can get an accurate representation of your income. It helps us figure out how much we can lend you with an installment loan in Las Cruces, NM.
- Bank statement — Your checking account statement should cover the last 30 days. We'll use it to get a clear picture of your financial situation. This will be one of the things that will help us determine how much you could get.
2. We Will Check Your Credit
When it comes to Las Cruces installment loans, we will check your credit before deciding if we can approve your installment loan application. That doesn't mean you need perfect credit to qualify. Just know that we will check your credit. For more information about this, please speak to one of our loan representatives at your local New Mexico Title Loans, Inc. store.
3. You Don't Need To Put Up Collateral For The Loan
Our installment loans are called signature installment loans. In other words, it's a good-faith, unsecured loan. This means you don't have to risk your home, car, or another valuable asset to gain approval. Instead, you simply provide us with your signature and promise to repay it within the contract's specified timeframe.
4. Signature Installment Loans Are Designed For Emergencies
When it comes to installment loans in Las Cruces, NM, we won't ask you to clarify your reason for borrowing. However, installment loans were designed to help with emergency expenses. This means you should never use this loan for frivolous spending. Generally speaking, you can use this loan for the following emergency expenses in New Mexico:
- Medical bills — Even with a decent health insurance plan, funding treatments, medications, and procedures are notoriously expensive. So, you can pay for them with an installment loan.
- Veterinary fees — When your pet needs treatment, the costs pile up really quickly. Therefore, you can get an installment loan to cover the fees of your vet bills.
- Home repairs — This includes things like gas leaks, water damage from flooding, or damage to your roof after a particularly bad storm.
5. The Installment Loan Process Is Straightforward
The final important detail about Las Cruces installment loans is that the process is simple with us at New Mexico Title Loans, Inc. – as any loan made for emergencies should be. In fact, in just 30 minutes you will find out if you qualify for approval and how much you could get. All you have to do is follow the easy-to-understand steps below to learn how our process works:
- Start by completing our simple online form found at the top of our homepage. Ensure you select installment loans because we also offer other loans at our stores.
- Your information will be sent to the nearest New Mexico installment loan location where we will give you a call to confirm your information and set up an appointment for you to come in.
- After the phone call, make your way to your local New Mexico Title Loans, Inc. storefront without forgetting to bring the documents you need for us to assess them.
- During the face-to-face meeting, our representative will take a look at your paperwork and rapidly figure out whether you qualify for a signature installment loan.
- If you are approved, you complete the paperwork with the representative's help. After you are done, you can get the money either on the same day or the next bank business day.
Get An Installment Loan In Las Cruces, NM Today!
Las Cruces installment loans are easy to get when you have the right information available to you. Remember these five things so your process is as simple as it can be. Then, once you are ready and you’ve decided that this loan is the right option for you, start the application process now by submitting your completed inquiry form.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.