Need Emergency Vet Care, But No Money? Get a Small Emergency Loan Today
January 20, 2021 | Louis Tully
When it comes to pets, most people treat their cats and dogs like fully-fledged members of their family. So, when that pet gets sick or injured, the family’s top priority is to get emergency vet care that the pet needs to get better again. But what do you do when you need emergency vet care, but have no money?
Much like medical care for people, emergency vet care can be costly. Worse still, you’ll have very little time to pay that bill. In simple terms: time is of the essence, and depending on how injured your pet might be, it could very well be a life or death situation.
Here's what can you do if you’re caught in an ‘emergency vet care no money’-type of situation.
Even if you can’t afford that sudden expense, most people will do everything in their power to get the money they need quickly, usually by seeking out a small emergency loan, like a title loan.
Title Loans For When You Need Emergency Vet Care with No Money
Title loans are the perfect solution to your emergency vet care needs because they are short-term loans that you can apply for and receive quickly. Using your car title as collateral, you can secure a loan of up to $10,000 by going through an application process that can take as little as 30 minutes.
So, not only can a title loan give you the money you need to pay for your pet’s treatment, you’ll get it quickly enough to pay those bills immediately.
Advantages of Title Loans
There are several different reasons why title loans online are the preferred choice of people facing financial emergencies. Here are some of the reasons why title loans are beneficial for people in your position:
- You’ll save time by not having to prepare much documentation. All you need is your driver’s license or State-issued ID and the lien-free title to your car.
- Even though you’re using your car title as collateral to secure the loan, you get to keep your car and drive it as usual. So, even when you get your money, you can use your vehicle to transport your pet to and from the vet as needed.
- Your credit score will not get in the way of securing the money to pay for those emergency medical procedures. Whether you’ve got good, bad, or non-existent credit, lenders will still work with you.
- The entire process is quick, so that you can be in-and-out in as little as 30 minutes.
How Do I Get New Mexico Title Loans Near Me?
To get a title loan near me, here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Head on over to NewMexicoTitleLoansInc.com and fill in an online application form.
- Wait by your phone to answer when the representative calls you to confirm your details. When this happens, you can (and should) ask them any questions you might have about the process.
- Next, you’ll need to bring your car into the New Mexico Title Loans, Inc. location you chose, so that the representative can inspect your vehicle. Based on the car’s value, they’ll tell you how much of a title loan you qualify for.
- Once you agree and complete your loan application, you’ll get the cash you need quickly. You can then drive your car straight to the vet’s office and pay for that emergency care that your pet needs.
When it comes to emergency vet care, there’s no time to waste. Car title loans will not only give you the emergency money you need, but they’ll give it to you when you need it. With a trusted lender like New Mexico Title Loans, Inc., you can rest assured that you’re in good hands throughout the entire title loan process.
Where to Get An Emergency Vet Care Loan for Vet Bills
Suppose you need to get an emergency loan to pay for that vet care. Generally, you’d have only two options: borrowing from friends and family or borrowing from a financial institution like a bank.
Friends and Family
Getting an emergency loan from friends and family to pay for vet care is usually the first thought. However, there’s always a chance that those people may not have enough money to share with you, especially if the cost for those medical treatments are exceptionally high.
That would leave you with only one other option: to take out a loan from a financial institution.
From Financial Institutions
Our common sense tells us that we should go to a bank and apply for a loan when we need money quickly. Unfortunately, most conventional loans involve large amounts of paperwork. Besides that, it can take days or even weeks before we get the money that we need.
With an injured pet requiring medical treatment, you don’t have time to sit around and wait for the bank to approve a loan application. Thankfully, there’s another financial solution that you can rely on, especially in times like these.
If you’re looking for small emergency loans that you can get quickly, without the worry of credit worthiness, then a title loan may be just what you need.