What Do I Need To Get New Mexico Installment Loans?
If you've tried to get traditional loans in the past, you know how complicated the requirements can be to meet. Luckily, you don't have to deal with such a long criteria list when getting New Mexico installment loans. And the best part is installment loans are unsecured, meaning you don't need to supply collateral to become approved.
Instead, you simply provide your signature and promise to repay the loan. In reality, all you need to get through our process at New Mexico Title Loans, Inc. are three things. So, what exactly do you need for New Mexico installment loans? Here is more information about what you need to bring in for us.
Everything You Need To Get New Mexico Installment Loans
1. Your State-Issued Photographic ID
When it comes to what you need to bring in, the first thing is your state-issued photo ID. As you can probably expect, most people use their driver's license as their photographic identification. However, that isn't your only option. So, if you don't drive or can’t provide your driver’s license, you can hand in a state-issued photo ID like your:
- United States of America Military ID card.
- United States of America passport.
- United States of America student ID card.
Why exactly do you need an ID with your photo on it? Put simply, our loan representatives use it to confirm your name matches your face. Additionally, it serves as a way to prove your age because you must be over 18 years old to access a signature installment loan in New Mexico.
2. Your Proof Of Income
The next item you need is proof of your income. When it comes to your proof of income, that would usually be in the form of your most recent pay stub. Our loan experts will use this to determine that you can afford to repay the installment loan you have requested. And this is also one of the things that allows us to determine how much you could qualify for.
3. Your Checking Account Statement
The next item you need is a blank bank statement from an active checking account, you need to supply your most recent checking account statement when applying for installment loans so we can also assess your financial situation. On top of that, it must be from a checking account open in your name; otherwise, we can't accept it.
You Need To Have A Credit Score
Now this isn’t an actual item, but we will run your credit history when you come see us. But if you happen to have poor credit, you shouldn’t worry. But for complete details, you'll need to speak directly with your nearest New Mexico Title Loans, Inc. storefront. The loan experts stationed there can help you understand how this could affect things.
Now That You Know What To Bring, Start The Process
Think About Your Borrowing Reason
Now that you know what to bring in, you can begin the process. But, before we move onto the actual process, it's worth understanding that you should have a viable reason to get this loan. You shouldn't use these loans to satisfy long-term financial issues or for frivolous purchases. Instead, these loans are designed to help you with emergency expenses like:
- Paying overdue utility bills to avoid late fees.
- Funding medical bills.
- Paying for urgent travel costs.
- Funding necessary home or auto repairs.
How To Get New Mexico Installment Loans With Us
Now you know exactly what you need to get New Mexico installment loans, it's time to figure out how to do it. Our process is quick and simple. From the moment you walk into one of our stores, it can take a mere half an hour for you to find out if you’ve been approved for a signature installment loan. Here's what to expect:
- Fill out the online form found on this website. Ensure you select installment loans at this stage, as we also offer title loans.
- Once you have filled out the form, it will be processed and sent to your nearest New Mexico installment loans location.
- Stay close to your phone because you will get a phone call from one of our local representatives to confirm your information and talk about the process.
- After the phone call, pick up your documents and head to your nearest store so we can assess your items and do your credit check.
- If you are approved, they will help you fill out the paperwork. Once you are done, you can get the money you need on the same day or the next.
Submit Your New Mexico Installment Loans Request Today!
The next time you need help with emergency expenses, consider getting New Mexico installment loans. You can get up to $1,250 when you submit your New Mexico installment loan inquiry right now. Simply follow our step-by-step guide above to borrow the emergency money you need.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.