How Title Loans Can Help Around The Holidays
December 9, 2020 | Louis Tully
The holiday festivities are fast approaching! The fun and excitement are in the air but for those on a budget, it can also bring anxiety. It’s no secret that the holidays can be an expensive affair. From hosting a Thanksgiving dinner to buying gifts on Christmas, the holiday expenses can pile up and eat into our savings, even the savings we’ve saved up especially for the occasion.
If you are on a budget and have limited savings, it is quite likely that the holidays might end up eating into them. This can be particularly harmful if your savings account is also your emergency fund. In a scenario such as this, where you might end up losing your emergency buffer, you can be prone to sudden financial stress.
Urgent Fast Cash for Holiday Emergencies
The resurgence of COVID 19's second wave has coincided with the holiday season. The virus has already infected millions of people in the US alone. Currently, by the time of Thanksgiving, nearly 90,000 people are expected to be hospitalized as a result of COVID 19 related complications. During this time if you or your loved ones were to get infected and then hospitalized, the medical bills can be quite extensive. This is especially true if you do not have any savings or full coverage.
At a time like this, when you need urgent cash for medical or hospital bills, you can always avail the option of a title loan. The advantage of title loans, New Mexico is that they ensure fast payment and are very convenient to acquire. The proceeds from title loans can then be used to help you through your financial crunch.When you get a title loan, you are getting a loan with your car's title held as collateral. You can also get a large loan amount of up to $15,000.
Another way a title loan can help is if you need urgent home repairs. If you are hosting people on thanksgiving or having a Christmas party, then there is really no point in putting off home repairs. All your decorations and preparations will go to waste if your home looks like it's falling apart.
If you have a furnace malfunction or roof damage then you might want to have it fixed as soon as possible, preferably before the holidays start. If you live in an area that is prone to snowstorms during the holidays, then there is always the chance of your car breaking down and needing repairs. Again, in a situation such as this title loans can come in real handy. Contrary to popular belief, you can actually keep on using your car after acquiring a title loan. So, if you need to travel to avoid a snowstorm, you can and you can still have a title loan.
If you are in a financial bind during the holidays and are considering getting a title loan then here are the benefits of getting one. We will also list the step-by-step guide for acquiring car title loans. If you live in the state of New Mexico, we make your search for title loans near me easy because we serve several cities throughout, from Albuquerque to Santa Fe.
Use New Mexico Title Loans
Benefits of New Mexico Title Loan Near Me
- They’re Fast and Convenient! Title Loans are extremely convenient and ensure same day cash payment. Our entire process is hassle-free and takes around half an hour to complete. All that is required is for you to fill out an online application, have your car inspected by a representative, and you’ll receive your loan!
- You Keep Driving Your Car. There is a misconception that when you apply for a title loan, your car is requisitioned. This is not true at all and you can keep on driving!
- No Credit Checks. Title loans are perfect for those who have a weak credit history as there are no credit checks. With title loans, your car is good enough insurance.
- Easy Payback Arrangement. We’ll work with you no matter what your situation is. We’re here for you.
How To Acquire a Car Title Loan Near Me
In order to acquire a car title loan, you can either visit a store in an old-fashioned way or you can go online and start your application by filling out a short form found on our homepage and submitting it. From there, the process looks like this:
- You’ll receive a call from a representative who will schedule an appointment to inspect your vehicle. They’ll ask you to bring your ID and the title with you.
- Your vehicle will be inspected.
- You’ll find out how much you’ll receive.
- The money will be issued to you!
Securing emergency loan money doesn’t have to be impossible or difficult, especially when you’re in New Mexico. So, the next time you’re left wondering how do title loans work in New Mexico, remember that we’re always here for you. Start your application today.