What Is Required to Get an Installment Loan in Raton, NM?
You can get an installment loan in Raton, NM with your state-issued photo identification, proof of income, and a checking account bank statement. With such limited requirements, it's quite easy to get this type of loan when you need to fund emergencies.
However, we will look at everything in more detail in the following sections, so you can ensure you have the required items before following our step-by-step installment loan process.
What You Need To Get An Installment Loan in Raton, NM
As mentioned, you only need three documents to apply and gain approval for an installment loan in New Mexico.
1. State-Issued Photo Identification
As you might imagine, the easiest way to satisfy this state-issued photo identification requirement is with your driver's license. However, you don't need to be able to drive to acquire an installment loan from us. Therefore, you can use any of the following types of state-issued identification:
- A United States of America non-driver's card
- A United States of America student ID card
- A United States of America passport
- A United States of America passport card
- A United States of America military ID card
- A United States of America military-dependent ID card
Whatever form of identification you want to use, ensure it has a photo attached.
2. Proof of Income
We require your most recent pay stub as your proof of income. We evaluate it in tandem with everything else to establish your loan affordability.
The maximum amount we can offer is $1,250, and your proof of income determines whether you qualify for a high or low amount.
3. Checking Account Statement
Please ensure your checking account statement comes from a bank account that is open and active in your name. We simply can't offer you an installment loan in Raton, NM without it.
A Quick Credit Discussion
Whenever you think about taking out a loan, your credit score could come into play.
One of our friendly loan associates considers your credit score before approving your loan application. We accept bad credit, so don't worry too much. But naturally, we consider everybody on a case-by-case basis, so it's important to talk to your local loan representative if you'd like specific information.
As a general rule, it might be worth knowing where your rating falls on the various systems. Let's take a look at the two primary models — FICO and VantageScore.
The FICO Scoring System
- From 300 to 579 is considered a poor credit score.
- From 580 to 669 is considered a fair credit score.
- From 670 to 739 is considered a good credit score.
- From 740 to 799 is considered a very good credit score.
- From 800 to 850 is considered an exceptional credit score.
The VantageScore Scoring System
- From 300 to 499 is considered a very poor credit score.
- From 500 to 600 is considered a poor credit score.
- From 601 to 660 is considered a fair credit score.
- From 661 to 780 is considered a good credit score.
- From 781 to 850 is considered an excellent credit score.
How To Get An Installment Loan in Raton, NM
Provided you have all the relevant documentation, nothing is stopping you from getting an installment loan in Raton, New Mexico.
Here are the steps to make it happen:
- Start the easy process by filling out our simple, speedy online form found right at the top of our homepage. Make sure you select installment loans here, so you don't accidentally request a title loan instead! The form should only take a few moments to complete.
- Once you've filled out the form, it will be processed and sent to your nearest New Mexico Title Loans, Inc. store. Thanks to our bulletproof security protocols, you don't need to worry about confidentiality; your information remains strictly private.
- When we receive your information, one of our loan associates calls you to discuss the process, confirm your details, and answer your questions. This tends to happen rather quickly, so ensure you stay close to the phone.
- After the phone call, grab the documents needed and make your way to your closest New Mexico Title Loans, Inc. location for a face-to-face appointment.
- Upon your arrival, our friendly loan representative will evaluate your documents and quickly determine whether you qualify for approval.
- They will discuss the paperwork and help you complete it if you qualify.
- Afterward, they'll review the loan terms again and answer any remaining questions.
- Sign the paperwork with their help and arrange to get the money on the same or following bank business day.
Get An Installment Loan Raton, NM Today!
As long as you have a state-issued photo ID card, proof of income, and a checking account statement, complete our online form to get an installment loan now!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.