Online Car Title Loans For Emergency Medical Bills
Finding the cash for emergency medical bills is near-on impossible for the average person. Online car title loans can ease this stress and give you the cash you need to settle your hospital or clinic debt. They are a good option for when you really need to relieve stress and get rid of your medical emergency quickly.
What Are Online Car Title Loans?
Online car title loans are an incredibly easy way to borrow money to pay for emergency medical bills and other unforeseen circumstances – like home repairs, urgent travel, so on. They are designed to be ultra-short-term aids, so they won't cause you any negative long-term financial effects.
The amount you can borrow depends on the value of your vehicle car, SUV, or truck. However, there is generally a cap in place. For example, here at New Mexico Title Loans Inc, we can offer you up to $10,000.
The Benefits Of Using Online Car Title Loans For Emergency Medical Bills
There are plenty of benefits when it comes to using online car title loans for medical bills. Below, you can find the top 5.
1. They Are Quick And Easy To Apply For
Sadly, you probably don't have much time to settle your medical bills. Hospitals typically require at least 75% of the total cost upfront — and only a select few can abide by this jaw-dropping request.
Car title loans allow you to access instant cash when time is not on your side. They have wonderfully short application procedures, and the approval process takes as little as half an hour.
You will receive the money on the same day as you apply, allowing you to cover your medical bills in one fell swoop.
2. Online Car Title Loans Allow You To Borrow A Substantial Amount
Instant loans for emergencies tend to offer a maximum of $500 (like payday loans, for example). But with auto title loans, you can receive up to a whopping $10,000 to help cover the costs of your medical bills.
Of course, this does depend on the overall value of your vehicle. But you don't need to worry about that. We evaluate your car, motorcycle, or truck at the time and give you a dollar amount on the spot.
3. You'll Only Do Minimal Paperwork
Medical bills pile up rapidly so completing hundreds of documents can just add to the frustration. You likely don't have time to dig through your files and find all the documents required by large financial institutions and traditional banks.
Thankfully, we are simple and don't request hard-to-find documents during your time of need. Most of the paperwork can be completed within a couple of minutes — including the initial inquiry form.
For our online car title loans, you just need to bring your vehicle in for a 5-minute inspection and hand over the following documents:
- State-issued ID card or driver's license
- Lien-free vehicle title in your name
4. You Can Keep Your Car
You wouldn't want to lose your car in the midst of a medical emergency — and you don't have to. We here at New Mexico Title Loans use your vehicle’s title as collateral and the value of your vehicle to determine the amount you can borrow, but you can continue to use your car while repaying the loan.
5. You Can Maintain Your Privacy
Traditional lenders ask an overwhelming number of questions about how you'll use the loan and why you need it. This can be quite awkward when you'll be using the money for medical purposes.
With auto title loans, you don't have to divulge your private information. Just obtain the loan, no questions asked. And even the information you provide on the online form is kept completely confidential.
How To Get Online Car Title Loans For Emergency Medical Bills
Now that you know how online car title loans for emergency medical bills work, you can start applying. Follow our guide below for more information.
- Go to our website and fill in the short inquiry form found there. It takes roughly 5 minutes since we only ask for basic information.
- Pick up the phone when one of our approachable loan representatives gives you a call. They will explain the process, tell you about the required items, and answer any questions.
- After the phone call, get in your vehicle and head to your closest New Mexico Title Loans location with your driver's license and lien-free title to your vehicle.
- Wait while one of our associates conducts a 5-minute inspection of your vehicle and evaluates your paperwork. This will allow them to assess the amount you qualify for.
- Once they have approved you, sign a couple of documents with the help of the loan specialist. Once everything is signed, walk away with your cash and your vehicle in as little as half an hour!
Finding the money to pay off emergency medical bills is one of the most stressful situations to be in. Online car title loans take the pressure off by giving you cash when you need it most.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.